Recharging Your Mind, Body & Spirit
“Healthy self-love means being gentle with the soul within you. To love oneself is the purest, bravest thing. Anybody in the entire world can experience self-love. Just do the simple acts of love for yourself, and then your authentic self begins.” — Anonymous.
Each day we use our cell phones throughout the day, sometimes too much, to the point where we stress about connecting our phone to an energy source before it becomes unusable.
At the end of each night, we connect our phone to its charger to have a full battery by morning, but what about your battery?
Every living thing is connected to the immense energy source that can be found within us and all around us. Just as your phone, laptop, or tablet needs to be charged, you must also be charged.
Recharging your battery provides you with a boost of love, happiness, positivity, gratitude, and divinity. Prioritizing self-care will help manifest a purposeful and meaningful life as you take time to follow your path to your authentic self.
Though it may take an extra push, the gratification of checking in with yourself and tending to your needs will bring you more joy and love into your world.
What is Self-Care?
By definition, self-care means “the practice of taking action to preserve or improve one’s own health.”
Preserving or improving your health can involve physical, mental, or spiritual well-being. Practicing self-care has been clinically proven to increase happiness and energy, reduce frustration and anger, reduce anxiety and depression, and improve focus and concentration.
Referring to the “recharging your battery” reference, recharge your battery by allowing yourself to have quality time spent with yourself each day.
This can be done in the early morning while the house is asleep or perhaps in the evening as you start to wind down before bed. I enjoy setting time in the early morning hours because of how quiet and peaceful it can be while my side of the world is still asleep.
Setting aside “me time” is a generous gift you can give yourself every day because you are setting aside time for yourself to balance out emotions, feelings, needs, and time away from other responsibilities.
Your elegant soul thrives when you give yourself the love you deserve and the love you are worthy of. You are giving yourself the love you deserve by being true to yourself, trusting yourself, and setting healthy boundaries. Self-care is an empowering habit to build for the healthy well-being of your mind, body, and spirit.
When you practice self-care, allow yourself to be free of self-judgment and full of positive behavior that can support your personal growth.
The 7 Pillars of Self-Care
Creating a self-care routine is all about you — what you enjoy, what brings you happiness, and what brings you balance. The following are the 7 Pillars of Self-Care that can help you establish a self-care routine. A well-balanced self-care routine involves each of these pillars, so avoid restricting yourself to just one or two pillars.
- Mental — Practicing mindfulness can help you create a healthy mindset. This can involve journaling, meditation, and taking an intentional break from electronics, even if just for a few minutes throughout your day.
- Emotional — Your breath is powerful, especially for each pillar. Taking slow, deep breaths can help you stay grounded during stressful times, allowing you to think and feel with clarity.
- Physical — Taking care of your body with proper rest, nutrition, and movement is vital to longevity. Drinking plenty of water, eating meals regularly, getting a good night of rest, and going for a walk or workout.
- Environmental — Taking care of the places around you and where you live is how you can find happiness and gratitude. To do this, try decluttering your home, rearranging your workspace, exploring new places, and engaging with your five senses. Lastly, spend time outside with nature.
- Spiritual — Practicing activities that give you a sense of meaning and purpose provide you with spiritual self-care. This can be yoga, mindfulness breathing, or volunteering.
- Recreational — Finding hobbies and activities you enjoy doing can help your mind focus on the task at hand. If you consistently run on a busy schedule, try taking a day to do absolutely nothing. Do something that makes you happy and keeps you looking forward to doing it each time.
- Social — Building relationships and making connections with healthy boundaries is a great way to practice social self-care. This can be talking to friends or relatives, meeting with a therapist or support group, or chatting within your community.
Self-care starts when you take time to listen to your body and its needs presently. Building a trusting relationship with yourself, like any relationship, takes time, commitment, and patience.
Sometimes, you may need a good cry to help release pent-up energy. As you continually practice self-care, you will have a deeper and more precise understanding of what truly brings you joy, love, and gratitude.
Self-Care and Hadobody
Hadobody is a lifestyle wellness brand that provides added support to your well-being. Whether you are lighting our luxurious Hibiscus Amber Candle as you relax in a warm bath or wearing one of our affirmations on our Alignment Tees as you take a scenic walk to recharge we are here to support you on your beautiful journey.
Hadobody is here to help affirm your strength, beauty, and healthy well-being as you take time to check in with yourself — practicing self-care and self-love.
Lastly, our affirmations are curated to support your connection to your higher self and feel the energetic frequencies all around you to help you stay faithful and connected.
With Love & Light
- Tags: All