Crown Chakra: The Bee Girl
The Crown Chakra is the final of the seven main chakras in our body. Located at the top of the head, the Sanskrit word for the Crown Chakra is "Sahasrara," which translates to "a thousand-petaled" and represents a thousand-petaled flower. This chakra is about your spiritual connection and transformation. Associated with the element thought, the Crown Chakra is an energy control center for your connection to the spirit.
Did you know the Crown Chakra is known as "the bridge to the cosmos?" It is the most spiritual of all the main chakras and acts as the individual's center of spirit, enlightenment, wisdom, universal consciousness, and connection to higher guidance.
The Crown Chakra is your highest potential and governs the interaction and communication with the universe. Ultimately, the Crown Chakra is responsible for a healthy spiritual journey.
Another fascinating fact about the Crown Chakra is that it is said to believe Earth has its own Crown Chakra and other main chakras. Earth's Crown Chakra is located at Mount Kailash in Tibet. With a 22,000-foot peak, Mount Kailash is nicknamed the "roof of the world" and is regarded as the most sacred mountain in the Himalayan Mountian Range.
How to discover if your Crown Chakra is out of balance?
When your Crown Chakra is out of balance, many red flags almost come up instantly as a way for your spirit to notify you. Common manifestations from an out-of-balanced Crown chakra are difficulty meditating, spiritual disinterest, and feeling disconnected from the spirit.
Since the Crown Chakra is an element of thought, pay closer attention to your inner dialogue. When your internal dialogue is unhealthier than usual, it can be a sign your Crown Chakra is out of balance. Other emotional manifestations to pay attention to are:
- Skeptical about your spiritual path
- Narrow Minded
One of the main physical manifestations of an out-of-balance Crown Chakra is a dissociation from the physical body. There aren't many physical manifestations that stem from an out-of-balanced Crown Chakra, but you may experience:
- Poor Coordination
- Low energy
The most challenging aspect for the Crown Chakra is on a mental level. As the element of thought, the Crown Chakra goes hand in hand with the mind. Typical manifestations are being too withdrawn, attached to worldly pursuits, and stuck in your way of thinking. Depending on the excessive or insufficient activity of the Crown Chakra, other manifestations to pay attention to are:
- Hyper Spiritualization
- Lack of Focus
- Lack of Connection to the World
- Self-Destructive Tendencies
How to balance your Crown Chakra?
When balancing your Crown Chakra, first and foremost, you are invited to begin with expressing gratitude. Raising your vibration and welcoming positive vibes brings a more positive outlook on life. When you express emotions such as gratitude and compassion, your Self is no longer ruled by ego. Instead, it shines its true, authentic form of Self.
Affirmations are a powerful tool to help raise your vibrations and welcome loving and positive energy. As you state affirmations aloud, you let go of your ego and bring more balance to all seven chakras. For the Crown Chakra, notable affirmations are:
- I AM divine
- I AM open to new ideas
- I AM love. I AM light. I AM connected to all.
- I release doubt and welcome fait.
- Rabbit Pose (Sasangasana) - Rabbit Pose is a beautiful way to find a deep connection with the Crown Chakra. This yoga pose relaxes your head, spine, and shoulders. To perform:
Kneel and bow forward, bringing your head's crown toward the floor. Grab your heels with your hands by reaching the back with your arms. Lightly touch the floor with your head instead of a firm pressure down into the ground. After several breaths, lower your hips toward your heels, release your grip on the heels, and roll up through your spine to a seated position.
- Alternate Nostril Breathing (Nadi Shodhan) - This pranayama is an excellent way to release anxiety and tension in your head. With your right hand, take your index finger and middle finger and drop them against your palm. Place your right thumb on your right nostril. Inhale through the left nostril and pause. During this pause, remove your thumb from the right nostril and place your ring finger on the left nostril. Exhale out through the right nostril. Then, repeat the same process starting with the right nostril.
- Headstand (Shirsasna) - Practicing this pose can help bring clarity to your mind and balance. You will develop strength, steadiness, and energy by engaging your core muscles in this pose.
Meditation and Mudra
The mudra for your Crown Chakra is called the Padma Mudra and has a beautiful meaning. The Padma translates to "lotus," from Sanskrit, and mudra translates to "to seal or closure." When you connect your fingers to form the mudra, you harness specific energies you channel, such as manifestations and healing. To harness the energy in the mudra:
- Sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes, and take a couple of deep breaths to channel the energy you wish to harness. Place the tips of your index fingers and thumbs together to touch, forming a pyramid shape. Allow the remaining fingers to extend upward, keeping them straight. Raise this mudra to about 6 to 7 inches above the crown of your head. You may chant "A-U-U-U-U" or sit in silence.
Using Your Other Senses to Balance The Crown Chakra
The color of the Crown Chakra is violet or white. Violet is the color associated with spirituality, allowing the self to look beyond existence's physical and mental values. Sometimes, the best thing you can do to realign your Crown Chakra is to meditate in silence; tap inward.
- Herbal Tea
- Ginger spice
- Red Grapes
- Whole, Natural Foods (i.e., brown rice, organic fruits, organic vegetables, etc.)
Stones and Crystals
- White Agate
The energy from the Crown Chakra is the realization of completeness. By bringing balance to mind and body, you can let go of the things that no longer serve you, overcome obstacles, and continue your spiritual journey in peace.
These flowing, wide, split-leg pants are the perfect pick to be seen at the beach or to stand out in a crowd. Exceptional for cultivating mindfulness and releasing hidden energy. Additionally, they have pockets! Next time you wear the Aphrodite Pants, embody the mantra "I AM DIVINE," and harness the abundance of positive energy! You will have the best time ever in this irresistible treasure.
Aphrodite Pant - Crown Chakra - I AM DIVINE
How Can You Connect With Your Crown Chakra and Your Community?
At Hadobody, 1% of the profits from the Crown Chakra Collection will go to the Bee Girl Organization. The BGO (Bee Girl Organization) is a grassroots nonprofit centered on bee habitat conservation through research, regeneration, and education. As part of their mission, BGO's vision is to conserve our bees by educating people on the importance of bees and how we benefit from bees. The BGO has partnered with universities, public land managers, and private companies to conduct bee health and habitat research.
Bees are essential to our food crops because of how much they pollinate. With the use of pesticides and environmental factors such as climate change, the population of bees is decreasing each year. When contributing to BGO, you have options of donating, such as attending one of their many fundraisers, volunteering, and more. Click here for all of the seven ways to support the BGO.
With Love & Light
- Tags: All